Aeroflot in September will resume international flights to Dubai, Cairo and Malé (Maldives).
Flights to Cairo will resume from 9 September on the following schedule:
- Flight SU400 Sheremetyevo—Cairo on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Return flight SU401 Cairo—Sheremetyevo on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Flights to Malé will resume from 10 September on the following schedule:
- Flight SU0322 Sheremetyevo—Malé on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Return flight SU0323 Malé— Sheremetyevo on Fridays and Sundays.
Flights to Dubai will resume from 11 September on the following schedule:
- Flight SU0522 Sheremetyevo—Dubai on Fridays and Saturdays in September, and on Fridays and Sundays in October.
- Return flight SU0523 Dubai—Sheremetyevo on Saturdays and Sundays.
The frequency of flights is subject to change as Aeroflot’s international flight schedule is restored.