Now in its 16th year; the Air Cargo Week World Air Cargo Awards will once again be an exciting highlight of air cargo China 2022!
Considered to be the global air cargo industry’s most prestigious recognition of excellence; the ceremony will showcase ten specific industry categories as follows:
- Airfreight Forwarder of the Year
- Air Cargo Handling Agent of the Year
- Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year
- Airport of the Year
- Air Cargo General Sales Agent of the Year
- Air Cargo Industry Customer Care
- Air Cargo Industry Achievement
- Information Technology for the Air Cargo Industry
- Air Cargo Industry Marketing & Promotional Campaign
- Cargo Airline of the Year
The Awards will be in two stages – a nomination stage and a voting stage.
Nominations open on Monday 1st November 2021 and will close on Friday 10th December 2021.
Nominations can be made for any air cargo sector organisation around the world by any person or organisation, using the official nomination form on aircargoweek.com. Companies are permitted to nominate themselves, however, they will not able to vote for themselves.
A shortlist in each category will then be drawn up and published online at aircargoweek.com on Wednesday 5th January 2022.
Voting will open on Monday 10th January 2022 and will close on Friday 13th May 2022.