Turkish Cargo is holding a webinar, Cargo Talks, in which stakeholders can discuss the hot topics of the industry- digitalisation, vaccine transport and the future of air cargo.
The event is free and will be held on 10th February at 14:30 TRT, 12:30 CET, 11:30 GMT.
Sign up via http://www.cargotalksbyturkishcargo.com
A ‘kahoot’ contest/interactive game will also be run in the webinar, in which participants will compete to win an air ticket.
‘Future of Air Cargo’ panel:
• Moderator: EngagedResults -Ahmet Tamtekin – Master Manager Coach
• Ceva – Peter Penseel – Chief Operation Officer Airfreight
• Seabury – Marco Bloemen – Managing Director
• Turkish Airlines – Cornelis Paul de Man – Senior Vice President, Cargo Sales
• Dr.Wouter Dewulf – Academic Director C-MAT, Universty of Antwerp
• Jaisey Yip – Genel Manager, Cargo & Logistics Development Changi Airport
• Moderator: Henk Mulder, IATA, Head Digital Cargo
• Stéphane Noll, CHAMP, Head of Digital Engagement and Transformation
• Zvi Schreiber, CEO Freightos
• Ali Serdar Yakut – Chief Information Technology & Transformation Officer Turkish Airlines
• Matthias Hurst – Agility- Director, Global Airfreight Initiatives
‘Vaccine Transportation’ panel:
• Frank Van Gelder – pharma.aero – Secretary General