Qatar Airways has announced it will add its 12th gateway in the U.S. with the resumption of four-weekly Atlanta flights starting 1st June.
The carrier will also significantly increase frequencies adding an additional 13 weekly flights to operate a total of 83 weekly flights across its 12 gateways.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, Akbar Al Baker, said: “Our commitment to the U.S. market has seen us add and expand strategic partnerships with American carriers, offering our passengers hundreds of additional flight connections with Alaska Airlines, American Airlines and JetBlue.
As we look forward to global travel recovering in 2021, we will remain focused on providing seamless, safe and reliable connectivity to our millions of passengers and ensuring we continue to earn their trust every time they choose to fly with Qatar Airways.”
Qatar Airways plans to resume services and increase frequencies to several destinations:
- Atlanta (four weekly flights starting 1 June)
- Chicago (increasing to 10 weekly flights from 4 March)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (increasing to 10 weekly flights from 2 March)
- Houston (increasing to daily flights from 14 March)
- Miami (increasing to three weekly flights from 3 July)
- San Francisco (ramping up to daily flights by 2 July)
- Seattle (four weekly flights starting 29 January and ramping up to daily flights by 1 July)