In an airline statement, Ashwin Bhat, head of cargo, Swiss International Air Lines, has announced its ambition to continue delivering its known and consistent high quality service solutions to its customers amid the turbulence cause by the spread of Coronavirus, Swiss WorldCargo will be operating an additional 100+ cargo only flights until the end of May.
He said: “Specifically, we will operate a network of scheduled cargo-only flights between Zurich and the following destinations:
· Shanghai (SHA) up to 3x Daily
· Beijing (PEK) up to 2x Daily
· New York Newark (EWR) 3x Weekly (LX18 / LX19 day 3, 5 and 7)
· Chicago (ORD) 2x Weekly (LX8 day 4 and 6, LX9 day 5 and 7)
· Tokyo (NRT) 2x Weekly (LX160 day 1 and 4, LX161 day 3 and 6)
· Bangkok (BKK) 1x Weekly (LX180 day 6, LX181 day 7)
· Singapore (SIN) 1x Weekly (LX176 day 7, LX177 day 1)
“With these newly reinstated services, we hope to continue providing you with regular and easy access between Switzerland, Europe and the world. We will continue to expand our network in the coming weeks and keep you informed accordingly.
“In addition to this, we will continue to offer our SWISS Belly Charter service. Should you be interested in partially or completely requesting space on one of our flights with us, please contact us,” he said.