The Air Cargo Week World Air Cargo Awards 2023
Category Sponsorship Opportunities
Azura International is delighted to announce the Air Cargo Week World Air Cargo Awards 2023, together with details of the sponsorship and promotional opportunities they provide.
Now in its 17th year, the Awards recognise excellence across a wide range of activities within the global air cargo industry; qualities that will be acknowledged at a ceremony to be held during the transport logistic/air cargo Europe exhibition and conference on Wednesday 10th May 2023.
The Trade Fair Centre Messe Munchen – Hall B2
After a three-year hiatus, we are super-excited to be hosting this year’s Awards within the exhibition hall itself ….providing free-of-charge access to all!
The ceremony will take place at the end of day two of the exhibition in the Conference room. The evening will commence with a drink’s reception, followed by the awards ceremony itself, concluding with drinks and nibbles…. and an opportunity to mingle (without a mask, and within 2 metres!) and network with your industry colleagues and friends.
The Award Categories
- Airfreight Forwarder of the Year
- Air Cargo Handling Agent of the Year
- Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year
- Airport of the Year
- Air Cargo General Sales Agent of the Year
- Air Cargo Industry Customer Care
- Air Cargo Industry Achievement
- Information Technology for the Air Cargo Industry
- Air Cargo Industry Marketing & Promotional Campaign
- Cargo Airline of the Year
Reasons to Sponsor
Exclusive sponsorship provides a unique and powerful opportunity to be promoted through association with a specific category at this high-profile, well established, and respected event.
Cultivate credibility – Engage in a partnership that strengthens your brand to help your company increase recognition.
Build brand awareness – Air Cargo Week gives all sponsors maximum exposure before, during and after the event.
Increase your reach – The Air Cargo Week World Air Cargo Awards are promoted across a diverse mix of communication channels including email, direct, digital, social media, as well as extensive editorial coverage in Air Cargo Week print and ACW digital.
Generate leads – Standing out from the crowd in such a prestigious manner has the benefit of attracting new sales and partnership opportunities.
Category Sponsorship – A unique and powerful opportunity
- The sponsor will have the opportunity to announce the winner of the sponsored category, and for a senior executive to present the Award to the winner;
- The sponsor will have the opportunity to make a one-minute speech, on the stage, prior to presenting the Award to the winner;
- The sponsor’s logo will be shown on the large stage screen during the one-minute speech and during the announcement of the winner by the presenter;
- Continuous international publicity in Air Cargo Week and ACW Digital from the launch of the Awards campaign until its conclusion;
- The sponsor’s logo will be present on the Awards page of aircargoweek.com;
- 1 x Junior Page World Air Cargo Awards (WACA) promotional advertisement in Air Cargo Week and ACW Digital; designed in-house using a head and shoulders photograph of a senior executive of the sponsor, and up to 100 words of text;
- 1 x Tabloid Page advertisement (digital only) placed in ACW Digital; any issue of your choice;
- The sponsor’s logo will appear alongside the Official Winners’ photograph in the Special Review issue of Air Cargo Week and ACW Digital;
- 1 x promotional email announcing the Sponsor to the industry, designed in-house, and sent to our marketing database – approximately 10,000 contacts;
- The Sponsor’s logo will appear on all promotional emails from the launch of the Awards until its conclusion;
- The Sponsor will receive editorial coverage (Sponsor Spotlight) in Air Cargo Week and ACW Digital with formal interviews and photographs;
- The Sponsor’s logo will appear on all promotional advertisements from the launch of the event until its conclusion;
- The sponsor will receive extensive promotion on Air Cargo Week’s social media platforms – before, during and after the event: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.